December 15, 2007

Look to the Past

Sure these weren't made that long ago, but because of my little computer mishap I am going to post pictures and names of what was in the last blog, just so no one forgets. =) If anyone wants a recipe post a comment, I'm happy to share.



































Devil's Cake unfrosted cupcakes in silicone witch feet cupcake holders.

Unfrosted Chocolate Chili Cupcakes in silicone cupcake holders on my cupcake display.
















Maryland Cookies, ooey and gooey and just out of the oven.






Birthday cake for my 11 year old sister who loves the ocean. Three layers with cupcakes, strawberry, cherry chip, and devil's cake with cherry, strawberry, and blue frosting. Haha, I do mean blue frosting.

Well, those are all of the pictures I have on my computer. I'm not showing my in the make pictures but they are on the photobucket site linked on the side.

ENJOY!

Until next time,

-Buhri

No comments: