December 16, 2007

Buhri's Growing Library

Well hello there,

Wonderful of you to join me here. I figured since I am starting all over I'd like to share my small and still growing collection of baking books. It's missing at least one and one of them isn't a baking book but it is a food book. It's in numerical-alphabetical order. =D Enjoy!

500 Cupcakes
by Fergal Connolly

Bake Me I'm Yours... Cupcakes
by Joan and Graham Belgrave

Becoming Vegan
(can you tell what I am trying to do? =D )
by Brenda Davis & Vesanto Melina

Holiday Baking: New and Traditional Recipes for Wintertime Holidays
by Sara Perry

The Ultimate Cookie Book*
by Better Homes & Gardens

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World*
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero

The Whimsical Bakehouse

by Kaye Hansen & Liv Hansen

I have another giant Cookie book but I can't for the life of me find it nor remember the full title. Ah well, it'll show up as it is a very big book, and hardback.

I love the images and colors in The Whimsical Bakehouse but haven't the time nor resources to make a cake like theirs, though their book inspired my sister's birthday cake. Not as homemade as I like or as their cakes are but just as yummy.

* My current favorites, the ones I am using the most.

No comments: